EA Power Control
control, programming and advanced applications for
EA Power Supplies and Electronic Loads
EA Power Control is a software package for managing, controlling and programming of EA devices from a MS Windows © PC. The software puts EA devices directly on your computer screen and allows you to operate them, just as if you were operating them via the device HMI. EA Power Control offers some advanced applications for simulation or testing of different test objects.
- The EA Power Control software is freeware, to control up to 10 EA devices on one PC.
- A commercial license is offered with extended functionality and advanced applications (Multi Control license) to control up to 20 devices.
- A multi-user license is offered for 5 user PCs
The EA Power Control key features:
- connect EA devices via USB or LAN (Ethernet, RJ45)
- read device information from the connected EA devices