The EasyLoad Lite software is intended for our digital electronic loads of series EL 3000, EL 9000 and EL 9000 HP.
It requires one of the EA interface cards IF-R1 (RS232, 1 unit), IF-U1 (USB) or IF-E1b. EasyLoad Lite is also included on the EA Tools CD that comes with the interface cards package. This download version is either identical or newer. The software is Labview based and requires the LabView runtime engine which is automatically installed with the software. Click on the pictures below for screenshots.
Note: Other interface cards like IF-C1 and IF-G1, are not compatible with EasyLoad Lite.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista
- PC with mind. 512MB RAM
- Approx. 150MB hard drive space
- Electronic load with interface card
The software offers following functions:
- Monitoring and control of one device per running instance
- Read actual values of current, voltage, power and resistance
- Switch load input on/off
- Device condition (errors, output, regulation mode)
- Read device type string and read/edit user text
- Adjust current/voltage/power/resistance set values
- Activate/deactivate remote control
- Load and run automated sequences from CSV file (current, voltage and time)
- Data acquisition with actual and set values, date, time and condition to CSV file
- Graphical display of the chronological progression of actual values
What is a sequence?
A sequence is a list of set values, together with a time. The user can define a set value for power, voltage and current and a time from 0.5s to 100h in a single line of a CSV file (exported from Excel or OpenOffice Calc). The number of line is virtually unlimited. When runing a sequence from that file, that device is automatically controlled by the software, executing the sequence file line-by-line. The time defines the distance between two steps. If a set value is changed from one step to the next, it is instantly set with the next step. The software or the device will not generate a ramp!
What does data acquisition log to file?
It logs actual values (U/I/P/R), set values (U/I/P/R), device status and a timestamp with date into a text file of type CSV (entries are spearated by semicolons). The interval is settable. A maximum of 65500 lines per file will lead to automatic generation of a new log file with counter in the file name etc. once the maximum is exceeded.
You need further information or an individual offer? Then we look forward to your contact.
A member of our sales team or one of our representatives will answer you as soon as possible.