UTA12 Sequence Control Tool
Attention! This software is provided as is and comes without any support and any guarantee for completeness and function and serves only for testing purposes.
Scope: simple tool to control a power supply unattendedly via an Excel (or CSV) sheet.
Following features are included:
- Setting of voltage/current or only voltage on a time basis within a range of 20ms...100h per row of a table (Excel sheet)
- Usable rows: 65534 (limited by Excel)
- Voltage and current values from 0 up to the maximum of the unit to control
- Times: min. 20ms per row if only voltage is set, min. 40ms if voltage and current are set, maximum values as stated above
- Blink function: by giving a number (=frequency) the voltage is blinked with the given frequency inbetween the given time of the row, that is, switched off (to 0V) and on again
- Example: Voltage 32V, time 15 seconds, blink value 3Hz --> the voltage will be switched off and on for 45 times
- Long timer: this timer (1min...100h) consists of two time values, one value for ON, the other value for OFF. Each 1min...100h. If the timer for ON is active, the sheet (table) is processed normally. If this timer has ended, then the timer for OFF will start and the processing of the table is paused until this timer has ended.
- Repeat function: the processing of the table can be repeated 1...255 times
- Resolution of the voltage resp. minimum step width: like with the UTA interface. Values with decimal places which would exceed the technical resolution of the UTA are rounded
With this list of features a wide range of possibilities is offered to the user. The time-voltage run is individually configurable by the table and the sufficient number of rows. You can even run ramps, for instance, by setting small voltage changes in every row together with small times (from 20ms), which is easily done using Excel. Furthermore you could, by an according calculation of the necessary values and setting them up in the table, create sine wave shaped or other curves.
The file contains the tool (in English), a german instruction manual and sample tables. Because the tool is based on LabView it requires LabView 2013 Runtime. If the runtime is already present/installed, please download the file without runtime, else the one with runtime.
Attention! Requires an installed Microsoft Excel (at least OfficeXP) when using Excel sheets of type *.xls. CSV files can be used without Excel.
Requires at least Windows XP, does not run or runs only restrictedly with Windows 98.